Michael MajeedToronto Executive
Michael Majeed is a financial services executive and consultant based in Toronto, Canada. He serves as a Senior Financial Consultant and Regional Sales Manager for a leading SR&ED tax credit firm, Arck Innovative Consulting Corporation, in Markham, ON.
At Arck Innovative Consulting, Michael is responsible for all aspects of sourcing, originating and identifying mid and large sized Canadian corporations (CCPC’s) requiring advisory and consultation services in the area of scientific research and experimental development (SR&ED) tax incentive program. He most enjoys helping clients receive substantial tax refunds so that they can use the money to stimulate the economy, hire new employees, and grow their business.
Michael has extensive experience in the financial services industry with the ability to build long term profitable relationships with corporate, institutional and high net-worth individuals by providing customized financial solutions and business advisory services.
In 1998, Michael began working at Canada Trust as a Financial Service Representative, moving on to a role as Senior Financial Advisor with the bank until 2002. There, he was recognized as the top performing senior financial advisor in the Toronto district.
In 2002, Michael accepted a position with Stratos Business Consultants in Toronto where he began his tenure as an associate Financial Analyst, and worked his way up to Senior Financial and Business Analyst until 2012. Michael was also the Regional Manager and Senior Financial Consultant, SR&ED Tax Consultant at Braithwaite Technology Consultants from 2013-2014 where he was responsible for managing the entire province of Ontario in sourcing new business and maintaining existing relationships.
Outside of work Michael Majeed enjoys traveling, attending the theatre, cooking, running and following the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Michael graduated from the University of Toronto in 2002 with a bachelor of arts degree in Commerce and Economics. In 2008, he went on to complete a dual global masters degree in Business Administration from the University of Toronto, Canada and University of St. Gallen, Switzerland. He is a trained accountant.
Michael is an avid contributor to many charities through his personal and business efforts including a supporter of breast cancer research and Toronto’s Sick Kids Hospital. He has also successfully raised over $100 thousand in funds for The Ripple Effect Wellness Organization in support of affordable housing for Torontonians through a black-tie charity auction in which he organizes.
The following is a non-comprehensive list of Michael Majeed’s notable wealth generating accomplishments:
- Successfully completed a full financial analysis, business and feasibility plan on a management buyout for a midsized Canadian pulp & paper manufacturer, deal size $15MM
- Successfully assisted and advised a private Canadian dental equipment manufacturer to raise capital on a public exchange
- Successfully closed and led a vertical integration strategy for a high precision parts manufacturer resulted in operating cost savings of 15% in addition to realizing multiple sources of revenue.
- Process and operational improvement engagement for a Canadian commercial light manufacturer resulted in 8% increase in top line sales.
- Vertical integration strategy for high precision parts manufacturer resulted in operating cost savings of 15% in addition to realizing multiple sources of revenue.
- Advised and assisted on a merger for a Midsized printing company in acquiring a competing firm in Toronto, deal size $20MM, successfully closed.
- During 2013/2014, independently originated and sourced 15 new consultancy contracts which resulted in $4MM of revenues to Braithwaite Technology Consultants.
- Officially recognized for excellent capability of building strong rapport with departmental management, coworkers, and other internal/external stakeholders to further facilitate ease of information and flow throughout the company and for having a strong “board presence”.